One of the things that I love about Palawan is KaLui – that breathtakingly beautiful restaurant that offers a gastronomical feast right in the heart of Puerto Princesa. The restaurant’s creative vibe and mouthwatering dishes have been teasing guests and turning them into regulars for a long time now. I am a self-proclaimed fan.
So when my site turned 1 this year and I considered offering travel packages for free, I right away thought of KaLui. I wanted my dear readers(!) to experience Kalui’s unmistakable magic. I’ve fallen in love with its charm and their Tubbataha Salad, KaLui’s talk-of-the-town signature food, is something that I look forward to enjoying in Palawan.
Now is your chance to have a taste of Tubbataha – for free!
Join Juanderkid’s Anniversary Giveaway promo and win a Palawan Getaway for Two. The package includes: 3D2N stay at Balay Palao, Puerto Princesa City tour, Underground Rive tour, and a KaLui lunch or dinner.
You have to closely follow the mechanics to be considered for the promo:
- Like Juanderkid on Facebook.
- Follow @iamjuanderkid on Twitter.
- Tweet your answer to this question: “If you were stuck in an island, who do you want to be with you and why? Don’t forget to tag that person you want to share the Palawan getaway package with. Also, tag @iamjuanderkid and use the hashtag #LoveAndLightJuanderkid
- Comment on Juanderkid’s Anniversary Giveaway post with your full name, Twitter username and the link to your tweet.
Again,leave your comments here.
Conde Nast Traveller and Travel + Leisure only have beautiful words for Palawan and now is your chance to have a bite of this island – for free! Good luck, guys!
Love and light, everyone. Go, juanderlust! 😀
- Photograph taken in May 2011 with a Canon 550d.
- Juanderkid’s Anniversary Giveaway 🙂 (ameramor.com)
- The Hottest Travel Destination in 2013 (ameramor.com)
- Charmed by Palawan* (ameramor.com)
- The unhurried life in Cuyo (ameramor.com)